• Page:

TOPIC: FINAL HEARING THIS FRIDAY.

FINAL HEARING THIS FRIDAY. 5 years 7 months ago #58099

• MR SLIM
  • MR SLIM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 609
Well I can do no more the position statements, parenting course certificates, drug test results, applications, court orders and a mountain of evidence has been submitted to the courts in my bundles so it's D-Day this friday, I am absolutely exhausted, what a year it's nearly a year since my ex stopped contact with my Daughter and step daughter, this will be by no means the end of it but at least I will get pr contact and hopefully contact with my step daughter with a court order and I can nail the ex on enforcement when she messes me about.

Any final snippets of advice will be welcomed :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

FINAL HEARING THIS FRIDAY. 5 years 7 months ago #58101

Good luck mate,

Been there, just make sure they understand you need this order, keep your cool and don't stoop to her level no matter what.

It will all come together.. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: MR SLIM

FINAL HEARING THIS FRIDAY. 5 years 7 months ago #58162

No advice but MASSIVE good luck to you, not that you need it.
Keep calm.
I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear the outcome.
Time are you in?

FINAL HEARING THIS FRIDAY. 5 years 7 months ago #58163

Good luck Slim not that you need it, best advice you gave me was, be yourself, tell the truth and don't dis this ex, know you'l do all of that and more, looking forward to hearing how it went, need good some news. :)

FINAL HEARING THIS FRIDAY. 5 years 7 months ago #58167

• MR SLIM
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Oh I'm cool as a cucumber I've felt tip top all day I'm going in there confident as hell, my ex will be raging as both her "witnesses" have let her down and won't be going, my case is absolutely bullet proof and it says in the order for contact and special occasions to be decided so theve already said I'lll be getting contact along with PR it's just a case of how much, the hearing is listed for 4 hours 11-3pm and they want us there an hour before to mediate and discussion.

The ex hasn't as leg to stand on and I'm only asking what caf*unts have already recommended I've done all my crying, getting stressed losing the plot ect I'm not letting that bitch get to me no more I'm really looking forward to it now bring it on :)

I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

FINAL HEARING THIS FRIDAY. 5 years 7 months ago #58169

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW MATE! I WISH YOU THE BEST!!

FINAL HEARING THIS FRIDAY. 5 years 7 months ago #58170

• MR SLIM
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks dude :)

FINAL HEARING THIS FRIDAY. 5 years 7 months ago #58171

Best of luck mate - you and your daughter deserve a good positive result :-)

fingers crossed

Started the Court process at the beginning of the year (2014) applied for full residency.

Acting as Litigant in person - Over the Moon
All my children now under one roof forever

Final Order Dec 2014 Full Residency to Father

FINAL HEARING THIS FRIDAY. 5 years 7 months ago #58172

• MR SLIM
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks man and congrats on your fantastic result :)

FINAL HEARING THIS FRIDAY. 5 years 7 months ago #58175

Best of luck. We're all rooting for you here :)

With all the help and advice you have given others I know you are as prepared as you can be.

Let's hope the result is everything you want :)

MH

FINAL HEARING THIS FRIDAY. 5 years 7 months ago #58177

• Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 303
Good luck again :)

Mum and Step Mum, supporting my partner through the Family Court maze. I feel passionately about children having a right to a relationship with both parents and am currently in training to be an MF.
  • Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes