• Page:

TOPIC: CAFCASS - Operating Framework

CAFCASS - Operating Framework 4 years 3 weeks ago #58437

• Greyling
  • Greyling's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Please note - there is an updated version of the operating framework, I've provided a link to it at the bottom of the page. Thanks :)

Ok your all going to think i',m sad, just spent Christmas reading and studying this, all 87 pages, The Cafcass Operating Framework I remembered every service has one of these. Anything and everything you want to know about how CAFCASS work and more importantly how they should work is in this document, its there bible, apologies if its been raised in the past but here is the link below, I think its so important that if moderators are reading this should go in as a sticky if that's what you call it now need to sleep my brain is frazzled.

www.cafcass.gov.uk/media/212819/cafcass_operating_framework.pdf
The following user(s) said Thank You: actd, Cuddles, Fatherof3
Last Edit: by Mojo.
The topic has been locked.

CAFCASS Bible a must read 4 years 3 weeks ago #58439

I don't think I can read it it will tip me over the edge lol
I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

CAFCASS Bible a must read 4 years 3 weeks ago #58440

• Greyling
  • Greyling's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Ha ha probably will, it has links to dozens of more pages :woohoo:

CAFCASS Bible a must read 4 years 3 weeks ago #58461

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1573
Yep - made it a sticky. Thanks Greyling :)

CAFCASS Bible a must read 4 years 2 weeks ago #58480

• Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 303
Greyling - hope you're doing okay, this is great, thanks for sharing!

Slim - step away from the link, we don't want you rocking in a corner unless you're on the decks :D
Mum and Step Mum, supporting my partner through the Family Court maze. I feel passionately about children having a right to a relationship with both parents and am currently in training to be an MF.

CAFCASS - Operating Framework 4 years 2 weeks ago #58485

I started reading it got past the first paragraph then I could feel a panic attack coming on so I stopped lol
I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

CAFCASS - Operating Framework 4 years 2 weeks ago #58489

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1580
Nice one G!
Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.

CAFCASS - Operating Framework 4 years 1 week ago #58969

sorry to say it but the principles that they are independent no longer apply.
CAFCASS work for the court. they are there to justify the decisions that the courts will deliver regardless of the evidence or facts available.
the more you read the more you find errors that have been done but no way of having them addressed before its turned on you being difficult.

CAFCASS - Operating Framework - UPDATED 2018! 8 months 2 weeks ago #91491

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1597
Here's the updated CAFCASS Operating Framework... we need to start holding them to account on best practice. There are some fairly significant changes here so worth a read through.

www.cafcass.gov.uk/download/2195/
DadTalk Moderator...

I'm not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.

I may not be legally trained... but I have plenty of experience and common sense!

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes