• Page:

TOPIC: It's all over....

It's all over.... 5 years 1 month ago #58997

Final hearing today and we won! Daughter will live with me full time and son half time. Judge believed everything we said and both CAFCASS reports. Truth and justice has been upheld! My ex has been seen for the abuser she is. Now all the hard work begins undoing the damage. Thank you all for your support you've been great. Special thanks to NJ a legend, Slim, moJo and all other regular posters who've supported in early days.

J. X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mojo, MR SLIM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It's all over.... 5 years 1 month ago #58999

Massive congratulations and good luck for the journey ahead
The following user(s) said Thank You: jodester

It's all over.... 5 years 1 month ago #59000

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1583
This is wonderful news and I just want to cry....but tears of happiness that your daughter is now safe. As you say the work now begins putting things right, but you know, children are so resilient and I'm sure that your daughter will flourish in no time at all.

Thanks for dropping by and letting us know how you got on...well done and best wishes to you all!

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.

It's all over.... 5 years 1 month ago #59001

• Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 303
Well done, that's so brilliant to hear :)

Mum and Step Mum, supporting my partner through the Family Court maze. I feel passionately about children having a right to a relationship with both parents and am currently in training to be an MF.

It's all over.... 5 years 1 month ago #59004

Awesome news, the feeling is magical once it's all over and you get the result that is right and just it defo makes it all worth while :)

I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

It's all over.... 5 years 1 month ago #59014

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1815
Fantastic news for you and your kids. The truth usually comes out in the end...well done! :)

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

Last Edit: by Mojo.

It's all over.... 5 years 1 month ago #59019

Thanks all and yes glad the truth came out. Feeling a bit mentally beaten up but worth all the effort. Hope this spurs the rest of you still fighting this stressful journey on.

J.

It's all over.... 5 years 1 month ago #59020

I am so pleased for you all. So nice to hear that the truth does come out in the end and gives me some hope.

Enjoy the rest of your life with your children. :cheer:

It's all over.... 5 years 1 month ago #59021

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1583
....you'll feel better in a few days...you've kept your emotions in check for so long and it's so tiring...but now you can relax, get back to normal and look forward to the future, happy in the knowledge that you did all in your power for your children and you succeeded!

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.

It's all over.... 5 years 1 month ago #59022

Yeah it's been nearly 4 weeks since my final hearing and I'm only just starting to get my head back together I have never been so tired in my life I should imagine it's going to take a few months to get back to my usual self.

I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

It's all over.... 5 years 1 month ago #59039

Wonderful news gives us all encouragement to fight on :)

It's all over.... 5 years 1 month ago #59046

That is an amazing end to a difficult 5 years, Many congratulations - recharge your batteries now and best of luck for the future

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes