• Page:

TOPIC: Can you explain details on molestation order

Can you explain details on molestation order 5 years 7 months ago #60967

• BMurkin
  • BMurkin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Here are the details of the order, let me know your thoughts. Is this the standard one?

The order prevents you from doing the following:

(1) Use or threaten violence towards the applicant

(2) Threaten the applicant;

(3) Enter <her parents address, where she currently lives> except that the respondent may go there, without entering the applicants home, for the purpose of such contact with <sons name>

(4) Come within 100m of <wife work address>

(5) Instruct or encourage another person to do anything which he is forbidden to do by this order

Not that I will contact her but its interesting that no where does it state that I can't contact her, as long as its not threatening.

The fantastic advise all of you have given me has finally sunk in and I'm backing off for the sake of my son. I wont even contact her solicitor. I spoke to my solicitor and he said if they tried to use the e-mails I sent my wifes solicitors regarding contact against me and claim its harrasment it will be dismissed, since they strictly requested that I contacted them regarding this matter and the KEY point, they replied to each and every one of my messages and did not tell me to stop contacting them.

I guess my main concern is that I can't police everyone I know and stop them from contacting my wife nor should I be expected to tell all the friends and family me and my wife have got to know closely over the years and ask them not to contact my wife. Its just not practical.

Non molestation Court hearing next Tuesday. Bricking it. Ive handed in my side of the story. Not looking forward to being intergoated by the judge. Although its only meant to be 15min.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by BMurkin.

Can you explain details on molestation order 5 years 7 months ago #60978

• BMurkin
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Another question. We own a shared ownership property. Only a 25% stake, value around 45k. The properly value is £190k.

She is currently living with her parents who fully own their home and it will go to her when they pass away. So she pays no rent or bills.

She is named on our mortgage. I'm hoping she will just give ME the shared ownership home and move on. She doesn't need it but her behaviour in this whole process makes me believe she'll look to hurt me more and demand that I sell up our share or buy her out.

So when buying her out, do I offer her half of what we have paid into the mortgage or half of the value of the entire mortgage, £45k

If I sell up I'll need to live with my parents in their two bedroom flat until find a new place. Could this affect my contact?

Can you explain details on molestation order 5 years 7 months ago #61002

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1744
Hi

What has been paid into the mortgage is irrelevant really, any share would be based on the equity that you both own, so presumably the £45k value.

Can you explain details on molestation order 5 years 7 months ago #61003

• BMurkin
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks. Well that rules out any possibility of buying her out.

Not gonna talk to her but I hate going through her solicitors to discuss these matters and contact. I just don't believe her solicitors are forwarding my messages. The answers that I'm getting from them, apparently from her, just doesn't seem to be her.

Yeah, if I was asking questions about her and me, I can understand the hostility. However the frustrations ive encountered over contact just doesn't seem to be her, it's seems like it's someone else pulling the strings and she's being coerced. The woman i know may hate me but would never use our son as a weapon. It's the solicitors.

Can you explain details on molestation order 5 years 7 months ago #61130

Based on what your non molestation order you can technically call or text your wife, you just can't threaten her.

The danger is how she interprets your texts or calls. She just have to say your texts were threatening and you'll be screwed

Strange, your one has no mention of 'direct contact by telephone, text or e-mail', because my one says that

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes