TOPIC: contact progression?

contact progression? 5 years 6 months ago #62326

• bosko
  • bosko's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Morning Slim,

The court ordered contact from 4 -6.30 on a Friday for 6 fortnightly sessions, unsupervised with the ex's cousin to do the drop off and collecting of my Daughter From the pre arranged meeting points....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

contact progression? 5 years 6 months ago #62333

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1583
Has the contact moved out of the contact centre now bosko?

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.

contact progression? 5 years 6 months ago #62351

• bosko
  • bosko's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi NannyJane,

Yes no contact centre or supervisors now. I have various different venues for the next sessions, a play area, bowling, etc. Something different every 2 weeks.

contact progression? 5 years 6 months ago #62356

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1583
...well I guess that's a tiny step in the right direction....sometimes a case can take an excruciatingly long time to get to where you want to be and it might be the case here.

You have until June now to prepare the next step. I think you should take lots of photographs of your time with your daughter to show how happy and relaxed she is in your company and also look into some case law about progressing contact and implacable hostility.

Build your case and start now so that you are not rushed at the last minute. Preparation is key and when you walk into court next time it would help for you to know your case and have plenty of evidence to back your arguments up.

The fact that contact has moved out of the contact centre is a good step....patience is your best friend here!

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.
  • Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes