• Page:

TOPIC: Breaking contact order - what could be the logic?

Breaking contact order - what could be the logic? 3 years 7 months ago #70502

• Brown45
  • Brown45's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My ex broke off all contact (visits and telephone) 6 weeks ago after a disagreement via email about minor points related to overnight contact.

I assumed it was due to being angry at the email Exchange I felt it was unfair and challenged her on it I pointed out I would have to take her back to court. Her solicitor threatened non molestation order if I made contact unless via him but has not replied to me since.....that was 4 weeks ago.

So no contact for 6 weeks....enforcement order hearing on the 22nd....I just can't work out what her next move is?!!

It seems madness on her part and the solicitors......am I missing something?

There is no hint of justification for breaking telephone contact even if their suggestions were true!

I can't imagine she has dropped the solicitor, he isn't brightest but can't understand no replies and no telephone contact. It will look awful won't it?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Breaking contact order - what could be the logic? 3 years 7 months ago #70506

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1592
Hi

I've just posted on another of your threads, but I think her solicitor's behaviour is unacceptable since you have been instructed that he is the only way you can make contact. I don't think the court will be at all impressed, and I'd certainly argue in court that such a method of communication is not practical based on his lack of timely response.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brown45

Breaking contact order - what could be the logic? 3 years 7 months ago #70508

• Brown45
  • Brown45's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Well I'm glad I'm not missing something obvious but still confused as to how they plan to justify these actions?!

Would you believe she is a primary teacher for key stage 1 and so supposedly educated in child behaviour etc...

Breaking contact order - what could be the logic? 3 years 7 months ago #70510

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1592
My ex was a lawyer, and she still messed the courts and everyone else around - sometimes there simply is no logic,

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes