• Page:

TOPIC: accusations of harassment

accusations of harassment 3 years 9 months ago #71274

have u managed to find anythin out mojo, obviously tho wen cafcass ring me i will actually mention to them about it as dont want it seem like i hide anything, but it was because i havent put it on the c100 form or on the c1 forms, its just that im scared now because they have nothing on me at all as i really havent done nothing at all, they are gunna try n make me out look bad to cafcass just to try n get them involved n makeme out this bad person,, but i dont get they have allowed my daughter to go and see baby etc but they said i carnt and they have their reasons as apparently i emotionally abused her which is not true at all its all down for her to try keep her sick claim which got stopped because they saw her fit for working, and now they tryin anythin bad mouth me and make out i done this n that just for them to justify why they wont let me see baby, and the point is all because i moved on with someone else n she always wanted a baby n soon as she got 1 she ended things, lots of hear say tho wen it comes to things etc but i have got loads of statements of ppl who know me and what a good parent i am and i aint anything of what they will be making out i am, just hope cafcass who i get aint bad at all and are actually gunna listen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

accusations of harassment 3 years 9 months ago #71279

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1815
Hi there

Yes I have and it can be used in civil proceedings. Here's a link to the Pdf where I found the information.

researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/do.../SN06411/SN06411.pdf

See page 5 paragraph 1.4

Sorry mate.

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

Last Edit: by Mojo.

accusations of harassment 3 years 9 months ago #71292

yes they can say i had one but states it dont imply guilt just that the cops advised etc, is there any places i can get templates to make statements etc as i wanna know what happens as im self representing i cant just turn up with nothing as in papers etc just want to know what i can bring etc as in statemnt wise, as i got a letter from my ex whos mother of my first child stateing how good of a parent i am and also the school which state how my little one dotes on me etc, just wanna know what i can do now and what happens once i go there as i know they gunna slate me to cafcass for make it justify as to why they havent givening me chance go on birth cert and also refused access, they just say loads of things etc

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes