TOPIC: Implacably hostile

Implacably hostile 3 years 4 months ago #77569

Hi Harli

This must be totally devastating for you both and I couldn't agree more that she should be severely punished for what she is doing to everyone involved. Who in their right mind would subject their children to invasive examinations and interviews for the hell of it or make false allegations about something so damaging to the adult involved? Unfortunately, they do! They are clearly mentally deranged. Cafcass and the Courts have a lot to answer for as they do allow this to happen. If they came down hard on these women at the off then it would stop all this ludicrous behaviour and the damage that's inflicted on the poor children and other parent. The children should be removed and I hope that once the truth emerges that the Courts and Cafcass do the right thing by taking them off her.

I sometimes wonder if this is a tactic of the half-wit solicitors because these mothers all seem to follow the same pattern so I do question who tells them to do this? It is totally wrong, senseless and a waste of precious police resources. Once the police have done their investigation and the truth comes out, I would be pushing hard for them to deal with her appropriately because she's wasted a lot of time not to mention the damage she has done and upset caused to all involved.

If your Solicitor thinks it will go no further then this is something they've probably dealt with before and can see it for what it is. Any cases I have read where the Mother has raised these ridiculous accusations and they've held no substance, then the children have been removed. As they should be.

Our case has been going on for almost 3 years too and the crazy things the mother has done are unbelievable. We know she had tried everything except making allegations of abuse so this is the only thing she will have left. If the Guardian does not do what the mother wants then I have no doubt this will be looming our way.

Keep being strong and keep fighting this - you have to. Not only for yourself and lovely man's sake but for those innocent children too.

Big hugs xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Harli.21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by lollyrus. Reason: I

Implacably hostile 3 years 4 months ago #77571

I've pm'd you Harli x

Implacably hostile 3 years 4 months ago #77583

• Harli.21
  • Harli.21's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Thanks x I've replied

Implacably hostile 3 years 4 months ago #77589

• Yoji
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 166
Very sorry to hear this turn of events Harli.

Cant really add much at the moment as its all time based now.

The children ultimately need removing from her.

If it were me, I have to say I would be asking to speak to Police to see what can be done regarding bringing criminal case against her for when its proven to be lies.

Tell him to hang in there. If you need any help on pw I'm sure we can help

~E=mc2~
Moderators: Samantha Downes