• Page:

TOPIC: court today

court today 2 years 6 months ago #83345

has anyone ever had the ex claiming the child suffering from seperation anaxity issues. how can a section 7 report proove their lies as its been orderd a section 7 report to be witnessed this so called issues mother is sayin child has wen they come.back from contact with me.

just angers me so much esp as mother is pubic funded for some reason which i wanna know why so how can i go about finding out or stopping the funding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

court today 2 years 6 months ago #83382

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1815
other members have experienced this before, I'm unclear how they can differentiate between anxiety at having been separated from the mother, or because they are missing their dad after a contact session.

At your little ones age it could be a mix of both, plus teething pain that causes the anxiety.....or the mum could be exaggerating, which is why an observational visit could be a good thing.

If you Google legal aid complaints you should be able to find a point of contact for them and you can the. Discuss your concerns about her eligibility further.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes