• Page:

TOPIC: Applying C100 with C1A - What type of statement do I need?

Applying C100 with C1A - What type of statement do I need? 6 months 2 days ago #97469

• Serna
  • Serna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,

Today I went to Bromley court to apply with the C100 + C1A forms but they refused saying I need a statement with it. They did not give me details as they are not allowed. I filled everything out and often on the form says "full statement will be given later."

So what kind of statement? the position statement or the lengthy statement with proof attached etc.

I aprecciate any help or tips!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Applying C100 with C1A - What type of statement do I need? 6 months 2 days ago #97475

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1763
I’m a little confused, you don’t have to submit a statement with an application form... are you sure that was what they said? Have you attempted mediation?

I would give the court a call and ask them to explain why your application was refused and tell them that a statement isn’t a requirement at the application stage.

Here’s a link to some information, that might help

www.mfjc.co.uk/home/mfjccou1/public_ftp/...P-Docs/cb007-eng.pdf

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

Applying C100 with C1A - What type of statement do I need? 5 months 4 weeks ago #97536

You could apply online - that's what I did.

Applying C100 with C1A - What type of statement do I need? 5 months 4 weeks ago #97549

• Yoda
  • Thank you received: 417
Did you go in person for an urgent hearing or send the forms in?

DAD.info Moderator

I have several years experience supporting parents in family proceedings as a McKenzie Friend. I am, however, not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.
  • Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes