• Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Help/Advice Needed

Help/Advice Needed 4 months 2 weeks ago #100957


I am looking for some guidance if possible I am in a terrible state.

I have been with my unmarried partner for 3 years and we have a child, post an affair shes had she ended our relationship however has made and continued to make false allegations of harrassment against me to the end that she threatened a non molestation order, constantly calling the police making false claims, she offered to cancel the threat of this order if I moved out which I did as was in a terrible state and had to take time of work.

Since then it's been murder, my daughter who is 7 says she hates her Mum and screams when I drop her off, I reassure her Mummy loves her but it's so so horrible to witness; I've heard from people that she's screaming at my daughter calling her names which i reported to social but got nowhere, she's even called the POlice claiming I'm round the house drunk kicking off when i'm not even anywhere near.

The other day when i turned up at the agree time to collect my daughter she phoned the police claiming I was trying to take my child and was causing a disturbance when I even have video evidence to prove its not true and today I received a court letter saying she's taking me to court for this NMO I'm simply in bits.

Her claims cannot be backed up it;s all he said she said and she phones the police I guess thinking that will evidence her claim yet I've never been arrested or even cautioned and I'm being made to feel like this when I'm the innocent party I've never even sent her a nasty text which I would be well within my rights to !

I have no funds and will have to represent myself and but I am scared to death quite frankly I have no idea what it entails or how to go about it, or how to best defend myself.

Can anybody give me a steer or some guidance please

Thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Help/Advice Needed 4 months 2 weeks ago #100961

Contest the Non-Mol at all cost!

Contact the police and ask for full disclosure of any data / records they hold of the incidents and on you....there will be a cost for this and a 4-6week wait.

at the Non-Mol hearing state you will contest it and that you have asked the police for their incident notes/ records to prove you're not harassing your ex. She will have to prove then that you are harassing her.
make notes of every text message sent between you both....screen shot and take copies with you as evidence to prove you're not harassing her.
make note of every incident where she has contacted the police and refer to your police data records to prove you're not harassing her (if they're back in time) if not then state you will provide the evidence at the contested hearing.

when everything comes back positive in your favour from the police records....I personally would contact the police and ask they speak with your ex over wasting police time and her harassment of you. if you need to, push it for them to elevate it to their supervisors if they try to fob you off....they take her at her word so they should be equal in all events!

Solicitors can cost thousands yes....you could approach a local Mackenzie friend for advice, many offer free advice and when doing direct work with you they'll be a fraction of the cost of a solicitor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.


i'm not legally trained....i'm just a Dad going through hell to see his child grow up and become a decent man and human being.....my goal is simple...to be the father to my child like my father is to me...my hero.

Started this battle 2010.....who knows when the fighting will stop!

Parental Alienation is real and is abuse!

Help/Advice Needed 4 months 2 weeks ago #100963

thanks for the reply, the court date is a week today,

I have things i recorded on my phone and video'd so for example i got my friend to record when i went last week when i turned up at the agreed time and she basically phoned the police saying i turned up unannounced and was trying to take the kids but am not sure what i can show a judge i;ve no idea how this works and shes emotionally battered me before i even turn up to a court.

i don't know what she wants, she's the one who had the affair, and she had one early in our relationship and it turns out she told all her work colleagues she was single and has had various dating profiles on disgusting sites and met 2-3 other men i suddenly go messages from these people who knew her but didn't even know I existed i've done nothing wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Help/Advice Needed 4 months 2 weeks ago #100964


it sounds like you need to clear your head. if your not seeing your kid over next few days, go somewhere. take a road trip. maybe somewhere a bit remote and peaceful. It would do you good.

if ex is contacting you with crap, just switch your phone off and take a break from it all. if you turn up to court as an emotional wreck, you may say wrong things and make bad decisions. try and stay calm. police records should go in your favor and show that shes been an idiot and just making things up. i get impression that if/when this non-mol rubbish is dropped, it wont end there, and you may have to get court order for child arrangements. but thats something to think about later on....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: Samantha Downes