• Page:

TOPIC: parental alienation

parental alienation 2 weeks 11 hours ago #102074

• PMD
  • PMD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi there wondering if someone point me in the right direction. my ex wont allow my kids to attend because they say they dont want to there 9 years old. I have regualr contact every other weekend with them staying down with me with no issues but now it becoming more regular and when asked why they do not want to come there never an answer it is i do not know.
I believe they ex might be feeding kids lie causing them not to come down, can someone help me or point me in direction off forms i need to start court hearing or forms i need to do to start the ball rolling.

all i want is my kids back with me other weekend without the ex stopping it.

any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

parental alienation 2 weeks 10 hours ago #102076

Hi PMD. Is there any child arrangement order in place at the moment? If not, your first point of call may be to attempt mediation. If that fails, you will have to apply to the courts by submitting a C100 form. Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMD

parental alienation 2 weeks 10 hours ago #102077

• PMD
  • PMD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Sadly there no child arrangement order in place as it was never needed as last 5 years or so have been fine.
Such a shame but is this a long drawn out procedure???.

parental alienation 2 weeks 9 hours ago #102079

It can be a lengthy process if it goes to court. I would contact your local medication centre and start from there. If your ex refuses, then unfortunately, you will have to go via the courts .

parental alienation 2 weeks 3 hours ago #102088

Hi,

if your ex is not budging, you could contact your local social services and ask them to investigate if alienation is going on. they do take it seriously as its a form of mental/emotional abuse. some parents have lost custody of their children due to this type of behaviour.

parental alienation 1 week 6 days ago #102135

• Yoda
  • Thank you received: 439
I think, as a first step - attempt mediation. This must be attempted before being allowed to submit a court application anyway.

Some people do manage to get things sorted at mediation, some don't. I doubt children's services would want to get involved and would tell you to seek legal advice.

In the scenario you are describing - if you get to court, the judge would order Cafcass (court appointed social workers) to investigate matters anyway.

Best of luck.

DAD.info Moderator

I have several years experience supporting parents in family proceedings as a McKenzie Friend. I am, however, not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.
  • Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes