• Page:

TOPIC: Cafcass s7

Cafcass s7 1 week 4 days ago #102183

• Ull86
  • Ull86's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi I have a second first hearing after ex didn't show. Cafcass have done a updated letter at request of judge as the sw letter was unreadable.

It says they recommend a section 7 before supervised contact starts but that. They will only be doing the s7 in regards to supervised contact.

How do I put it forward to have the s7 for all contact as I want to start supervised after it's been such a long time and then move back to hi ow it was with 50 50 shared care

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cafcass s7 1 week 4 days ago #102199

hi,

you can write up about your proposals and disagreements, in a position statement for next hearing. can ask judge for full seciton 7 report. do you have a barrister/solicitor?

Cafcass s7 1 week 3 days ago #102223

• Ull86
  • Ull86's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi yes I was thinking of doing a position statement so shall put in there that I'd like a full report to work towards unsupervised.

No I'm self representing have been considering a mckenzie friend but no funds for a solicitor and quotes for a barrister for the 1st hearing were out of my price range too.

Cafcass s7 5 days 9 hours ago #102361

Did cafcass recommend a section 7 before your first hearing?

I'm confused at what section 7 is. I've got my hearing next week and cafcass have recommended that the court clarifies some things. Ex also told cafcass that the dv incident she claimed was a one off.

Cafcass s7 5 days 9 hours ago #102362

hi

check this out:

www.cafcass.gov.uk/grown-ups/parents-and...on/section-7-report/

a S7 report was ordered at my first hearing. can take a few weeks to complete.
The following user(s) said Thank You: actd

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes