• Page:

TOPIC: Second no show

Second no show 4 months 2 weeks ago #104522

• Dec
  • Dec's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
As some of you may be aware my ex applied for contact/residence before Xmas. She didnt show at the first directions hearing, once again didnt show up at today's 2nd directions hearing and still the court wishes to proceed and have section 7 reports. I dont understand this, two hearings shes failed to turn up to now for what is her own application. Plus two hearings about the non molestation order I have out against her shes failed to turn up to.

And yet still the court want to give her every opportunity so that my child can have contact with her.

What do I need to do to officially apply to dismiss this case? What forms etc? I'm thinking if I apply to dismiss it and there is a hearing and she once again fails to attend then surely they have no option but to dismiss?

I'm also finding that as I'm representing myself the court is cutting corners. I brought up issues such as mother falsely claimed mediation exemption and they just brushed that aside. I also brought up things like surely there should be full disclosures from police, social services etc and that was brushed aside also, I was simply told Cafcass would have access to all that, as if I trust Cafcass to provide all of that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Second no show 4 months 2 weeks ago #104527

hi,

well good thing is your self-representing and not paying more money for this circus. if they want, let them do a S7 report, filled with blank pages lol. since your ex made the application, I don't think the case can be dropped unless she agrees to it, or the courts/cafcass decide when enough is enough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes