• Page:

TOPIC: Contest non mol

Contest non mol 2 weeks 6 days ago #104908

• Mac2020
  • Mac2020's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi. Looking for advice for my son from anyone that's been in a similar situation. Long story short he is contesting a non mol order and due in family court for a hearing on 27th of this month. We cant afford legal representation so I have put together his case. I'm wanting advice on this last bit.... we need to send in 10 questions for the judge to ask the applicant. Has anyone else done this?? I've got a list of questions but they sound silly as the whole thing is quite silly. Anyway, can we ask absolutely anything??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Contest non mol 2 weeks 6 days ago #104909

I did not contest my non mol (although I wish i did)

I would imagine the questions should be raised about her accusations? I dont know the full story, but lets say for example she has said your son came round her house and hit her on the 1st February at 10pm? If he has evidence he was elsewhere, then you can raise that as a question "Can you explain how (sons name) hit you on the 1st Feb when he was at work at that time?"

This is a guess, but I would imagine focus the questions on her false allegations where you can prove they are false?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes