• Page:

TOPIC: Breaching non mol

Breaching non mol 4 months 2 weeks ago #104994

• marcust
  • marcust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
So next week I have second attempt at an occupation order against me from my ex. This is taking place over the phone ..

Today things got heated my ex basically laid into me verbally with her teenage son calling me all sorts of names demanding I get out stay away from the lounge and basically both being horrible and aggressive .

My daughter was again witness to this situation and I'm really not sure what I am meant to do about it .

There is a non mol in place which I believe she has breached with this behaviour..

Question is what should I do ?!

The next few months are going to be very difficult as everyone is going to be at home under the same roof .

Marcus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Breaching non mol 4 months 2 weeks ago #104995

hi,

if you think the non-mol has been breached by her or you feel threatened, you should report it to the police. perhaps her behaviour will improve after a police visit.

Breaching non mol 4 months 2 weeks ago #104997

• marcust
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks I have , what can I do about her 16 year old son being aggressive and threatening towards me ?

Last Edit: by marcust.

Breaching non mol 4 months 1 week ago #105005

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1731
I would ask the police when you report her, see what they suggest.

Breaching non mol 4 months 1 week ago #105016

• marcust
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Police response :

We have recorded the full details under reference: xxxxxx (Non Crime Domestic incident) 

Unfortunately whist I would agree there is a breach of an Occupation Order there is no power of arrest attached to any of the clauses and the offence in itself is a civil offence which means we cannot enforce it, this would be for the courts at your next hearing so I agree with the actions you've taken. 

Breaching non mol 4 months 1 week ago #105027

hi,

its good it was recorded, and you can use police reference as evidence for your next hearing. sounds familiar. when ex breached my order and not letting me take kids, police turned up and just tried to advise them. said court order has no power of arrest. have to take this back to court to sort out.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes