• Page:

TOPIC: Tears with social worker

Tears with social worker 4 weeks 2 days ago #106061

This is my second time dealing with this, but if gets no easier. After an allegation was made, nearly a year ago, my contact was stopped and the social worker refused to take my calls, there was zero interaction for 5 months. I got it into court, and that day she met me and said it was a miscommunication, contact should never have stopped and supervised contact could start immediately, she then went on leave and it was another month before that happened. Then, three months down the line, I asked about a move to unsupervised, and they pulled out of the hat the idea of hair strand testing for cannabis. That was three months ago, and I am still waiting for the test. The police told me when the allegation was made, that they knew it was false, but after nearly a year, the file has just reached the prosecution service, and social services now say contact cannot progress until their report comes back even though the police have recommended no prosecution. Why would the police investigation take so long to process and submit ? This is the second false allegation they have investigated, and they know it’s all lies. The social worker told me on the phone that I was getting upset, and I broke into tears telling her that any father who had been removed from his daughters lives for the best part of three years, and was not upset, would be a very sick man. I have zoom contact, which was discussed. But as I told her, you cannot hug a computer screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Bubbleberry.

Tears with social worker 3 weeks 3 days ago #106224

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1717
I can only think that from the police point of view, it's low priority - they aren't concerned with the damage it causes if they are slow on this. You could try contacting your local PCC.

Tears with social worker 3 weeks 3 days ago #106227

From what you have written I would say the social worker appears to be biased. Why are the police actually involved for. has your ex made up some false allegations where you have been released under investigation. I am guessing your child maybe on a child protection plan or a child in need plan as well.
if social worker is biased it wont help in family court proceedings as it could be potentially same social worker doing s7 report etc or making recommendations about contact etc. with this corona virus pandemic going on as well makes things very awkward contact wise.

Tears with social worker 3 weeks 2 days ago #106251

This is the second false allegation. Police were uninterested, invited me to interview 5 months later. They said that it was just low priority, that if they though I was a risk, or there was credibility to the allegations they would have arrested me. Wife’s best friend is a senior social worker in child services, who is close friends and works alongside the social workers involved in the case. She is also the new, registered owner in companies house, of the business I spent 10 years building. Ex photoshopped police/social worker reports stating that I had raped her and allowed others others do so, causing physical injuries, and showed them to all our friends and employees. Courts and police could not care less. It’s completely disgusting.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes