TOPIC: Enforcement Order - who pays costs

Enforcement Order - who pays costs 2 weeks 4 days ago #106401

• Desh
  • Desh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
Was given interim contact order pending Fact Finding Hearing to see my lovely toddler supervised in my home so courts could be provided contact reports.

Tried to arrange but ex refuses to engage as she has done since separation. Now says no contact until covid-19 resolved. She has shielded status. Not seen my toddler for 2 months and could be months to a year for covid-19 vaccine.

Am wanting to apply for enforcement. My question is if court does not award in my favour will I have to pay other party costs. I am LiP heavily in debt for legal fees to fight her non mol. She is well represented using the money she stashed away whilst I paid for everything.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Enforcement Order - who pays costs 2 weeks 4 days ago #106402

If family court doesn't award in your favour you wouldn't have to pay their costs. It is likely though that she isn't paying anything so you should definitely not be using a solicitor if you can help it. Are you getting any kind of contact ie video calls. I personally would apply for enforcement as she using covid 19 as an excuse to obstruct contact. Its best you self represent though as due to child been under 2 not much contact may happen, but least you get it into court and the ball rolling. lockdown is slowly been lifted as well . time you get a hearing 5-6 weeks would of passed at least so things might look a lot more promising
The following user(s) said Thank You: Desh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes