• Page:

TOPIC: Mother Trying to Cheat Hair Strand Test

Mother Trying to Cheat Hair Strand Test 2 weeks 2 days ago #106443

Hi all!

I am currently in court proceedings for the residency of my Daughter.

Mother has had on going Cocaine habit and has recently started up again, but is denying it. At the last hearing, the judge said about the possibility of a hair strand test and would likely be ordered at the DFHRA.

Upon pick up of my child on friday i saw that Mother has died her hair blonde. Right down to the roots. This is obvously to try and cheat the test.

Does anyone have any experience with these type of tests and how much affect bleaching your hair will have? Hoping i will have the option of asking for a fingernail test instead.

Will this be seen as an act of guilt in the court?

Any insight anyone has would be massively appreciated!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mother Trying to Cheat Hair Strand Test 2 weeks 2 days ago #106448

Leave your ex to her own devices. Any tricks or trying to be clever let the courts pick up on it. Its likely when a hair strand test is ordered that they take blood sample which shows how much alcohol or drugs you have in your system. the blood test is also the most reliable of the 2 but only shows up last 30 days use wheraeas hair strand test can go back 3-6 months depending on length of hair. there is however apparently ways of manipulating the results .

The fact you have got residency at the moment , if they were to think she was trying to deceive the courts they may not actually outright say to her that they know , but could just award residency to yourself and give her every other weekend and maybe a night during week .

You could even give her the option not to do hairtest on basis she gives you residency if she is that worried. if she agrees to them conditions she wont have to do 1 at all .

Are you represented? be interesting what social services recommend in their reports. I wouldn't be raising any concerns if you are thinking about it until you at least get to your next hearing unless childs mum done something very seriously wrong of course.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes