• Page:

TOPIC: changing draft order

changing draft order 2 weeks 2 days ago #106457

• jinxed
  • jinxed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Long story but been in and out of court a bit for daughter. I share care.

Mother took it to court to enforce previous order due to changes during Covid. I wish she had spoke to me first and didn't know she wasn't hppy till court summons. Judge took her side, pushed for more contact for mother.

She had solicitor, I self repped. Solicitor now written and sent me and judge draft order. I noticed that in the original order she was sposed to go to mediation if not happy, before court. Can I get them to remind us of this in order? Judge was such a bully to me I didn't bring it up. What are chances he will listen now? Will it highlight that he shouldn't really have listened to her story, or would he think this reasonable? If she had mentioned mediation, I would have known she wasn't hppy, so this wold be good pointer in future. couldn't get word in edgeways in court to stand up for myself. Gutted really.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

changing draft order 2 weeks 2 days ago #106458

hi,

has the draft order been approved now? if it has, I don't think there is much you can do about it. unless you make another application to vary the order. they pretty much do what they like. like in my order it stated that I am to get 2 week blocks with kids in summer 2020. they decided they will vary order and push this into next year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jinxed

changing draft order 2 weeks 2 days ago #106464

• jinxed
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Well he's sent it to judge but said he copied me in. Was I foolish to think I had to approve too?!!

Do I have to pay to vary? I refuse to pay any more, but spose that's why ex got what she wants.

changing draft order 2 weeks 2 days ago #106466

if you seek changes to the order, you would have to make another application to vary it. i wouldn't bother.

there is also an appeals process, if you think legal mistakes were made.

what was outcome of this, what arrangements do you have in place?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jinxed

Last Edit: by Bill337.

changing draft order 2 weeks 1 day ago #106471

• jinxed
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry for brief details. They've just enforced what I had emailed before, starting now. I had been vague with dates as govt info kept changing. She hadn't said it was a problem tho.

Just thinking... Could she of tried to withdraw application and been refused permission? Would I know? I thought the solicitor might of tried to get me to settle before court.

Still feeling I've just come out of boxing ring

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes