• Page:

TOPIC: Breach

Breach 2 weeks 2 days ago #106467

So a very very long story which I try to bring short.
Recently pre covid mum stopped contact between son 8 and I following my referral to csf.
I applied c79, c1a, c100 for variation of a arrangements order made in 2016. I asked for caff s7 and the judge agreed and set aside for next hearing in August.
Judge enforced order. Varied telephone contacts from once to twice weekly. Every other weekend visit.
Mum started by making sure our son was eating his dinner with her at the time of the call so I requested a different time. This eventually was changed as so was the days of the calls. Mum has now stopped telephone contact all together after 2 weeks since being in court.
How do I get this back in court to be enforced again? Do I have to go down the c79 route again? I have emailed her brief but not much response from them. I am a lip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Breach 2 weeks 2 days ago #106468

I would enforce order again and ask for more contact . everytime she breaches keep returning and ask for more contact constantly.you could possibly at next enforcement possibly see if they can set another court date due to her repeatedly breaching

Breach 2 weeks 1 day ago #106482

So is the c79 the only way to get it back in front of the judge? I'm back in court in August. I asked the Judge in April for an arrest order be attached to any further breach but she wouldn't do so.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes