• Page:

TOPIC: what to do now

what to do now 1 month 6 days ago #106585

It has been a while since i last posted on here. Following a protracted first set proceedings from birth, which included the ex breaking interim contact orders, parental alienation was confirmed by social services and CafCass. However before the section 37 report had time to gather dust, the update claimed that the parental Alienation was subsiding. this i challenged saying it was too soon to establish that fact.

Fast forward to final hearing earlier this year-february, and i challenged the proposal of maintaining the ex as primary care giver, however this fell on deaf ears, and i received a contact order of every other weekend with parental responsibility.

Before the Final orders ink had dried, the games had started again. police involved for welfare checks, Childrens Services for "safeguarding" concerns again. - other false allegations, trying to infiltrate my support network to disrupt those relationships i hold dear, putting other members of my family at risk, claiming i am only out to discredit her and not think of our child. All this has been accompanied by the inevitable breach of court order on 2 separate occasions. All whilst trying to portray herself as the victim, but i am the controlling one, playing games.

I have flagged this to the social worker via email over the last few weeks, who has made it clear she no longer is involved in our "situation". I have emailed her details of what has happened each time, but i get no response back. I suppose the Social Worker has to save face as her stoic position has clearly backfired, even her faith i would think is now on the wain.
The question is what can i do next? the court order was after more than 2 years of litigation, that described above has all happened in the three months since that final court order.

I think this has to go back to court, with a new C'100 application for change of residency, but i would like to get other opinions on the matter if i can.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

what to do now 1 month 6 days ago #106586

There will be no change of residency I am afraid. Sorry to sound harsh , but it would be virtually impossible in your case.
I imagine you have got every other weekend and half of the holidays, if you haven't got midweek contact that is one bit of additional contact you could try and get . that may be supper and play or overnight stay
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kingofswing

what to do now 1 month 6 days ago #106587

• Bill337
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 314
hi,

in this situation i think you need to enforce the court order as you mention she is breaching it. so you would use form c79.

what to do now 1 month 6 days ago #106588

I believe he is still seeing his kids at moment . I don't think a breach would be appropriate if so at moment. if its a clear breach then normally enforcement would need to be sought straight away. If seeing children I wouldn't recommend that due to covid 19 situation and be best making sure you maintain contact no matter what until country gets back to normal again

what to do now 1 month 6 days ago #106594

Social worker was for much more contact but work commitments prevented me taking it up. I also knew it was not the end of the alienation and game play.I therefore concluded the best long term option was to ensure I could comfortably maintain a contact schedule. It is not known yet if contact will be ceased completely , will need to wait see. But it is not in a child best interest to have the instability so I don't want the game play to continue

what to do now 1 month 6 days ago #106596

The best thing to do is re - consider your work commitments and see if you can have them 1 night during week. You could pick up from school for example on a Wednesday and drop child off at school Thursday morning. Otherwise it will just remain every other weekend and half of the holidays. More u see children generally , the harder it is to turn them against their dad as contact is often

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes