• Page:

TOPIC: Varying C100

Varying C100 3 weeks 5 days ago #109919

• Marco
  • Marco's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I submitted a new C100 to vary the existing one. New one is a consent order for 50/50 both parents agree. But court returned it saying I didnt tick section 3e on the c100. 

But there is literally no applicable option to tick in my case. We had existing cases without MIAM and both parents consent (I submitted childrens mother signature saying shes consents in my consent order) Its absurd  and as far as I remember a Barrister told me as well any future agreements wont need it MIAM.

Please advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Varying C100 3 weeks 4 days ago #109930

hi,

how long ago did you first apply for court order? court wants everyone to attempt mediation/MIAM before making court applications, with some exceptions.

i made 2nd c100 application to vary my current order. i sat MIAM with same guy. he told me that my last MIAM paperwork expired by just a few days. If it was within 12 month period, then I could have used the same MIAM paperwork to submit a new c100. so I had to sit a 2nd MIAM by myself.

i have never had a consent order done, but what I read is that consent orders are commonly drawn up while both parties are in a mediation session. then a solicitor writes up consent order and sends off to court for approval. you could get a mediator like mediateuk to fill in your c100 for a fee.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Bill337.
  • Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes