• Page:

TOPIC: Cafcass petition

Cafcass petition 2 months 1 week ago #110649

yeah I think thats what they will be looking to do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cafcass petition 2 months 1 week ago #110775

Looking at some of the complaints to the ombudsman they seem to be upholding even where the errors or issues are minor or administrative.

Therefore would it not be beneficial that whenever any of us have similar issues with Cafcass to follow a similar route?

I've previously worked in compliance and complaints and trends are picked up on and action is required.

I wonder what would happen if lots of complaints for similar things were being dealt with and upheld in relation to Cafcass? Would changes and improvements be made?

Is it a case of many of us don't want to annoy cafcass or are just glad to get positive outcomes that we do not submit such complaints?

Cafcass petition 2 months 1 week ago #110777

• Bill337
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 419
my dealings with Cafcass have been pretty straightforward. I expect natural bias from them and for them to make general assumptions and conclusions about whats been going on. If I suffered grave injustice, I would take it up with councillors, MP's and ombudsman, media coverage etc.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or trained professional. I am not in a position to give legal advice. Please consult a qualified professional for legal advice.

Cafcass petition 2 months 1 week ago #110790

after 3 different complaints, one where the worker made a comment in a letter to a judge questioning my home environment and the attitudes of the adults in the house, this was without speaking to me about the case, visiting the home to check its conditions and without speaking to any adults in the house. so they only had the other partys version of events to go by. I complained that it was impartial and biased and had no right to pass judgement like that without speaking to me, others or visiting the house. but got nowhere with ombudsman.
I bet there are plenty of cases where nothing is done with the complaints and the only ones online are based n the ombudsman getting a result.
From my involvement if you complain against them and they carry on being involved then be very wary as they stick up for there own and from that try there best to go against you

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes