• Page:

TOPIC: I'm looking for men who organise their own wedding

I'm looking for men who organise their own wedding 10 years 10 months ago #3952

Posted on behalf of Real People

I write for Real People, a national women's weekly magazine.

We're writing a news report on men who organise their own wedding, and I'm looking for case studies. I thought you may be able to help as you have access to so many dads; in return we can promote your website.
I'm looking for men who became very demanding and stressed while organising their wedding, ie, ripping up the invitations when they come in the wrong shade or fighting with another man over the last suit in the shop or etc.

We can offer payment to the case studies, who will need to be named and pictured with their bride.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye

Re: I'm looking for men who organise their own wedding 10 years 10 months ago #3953

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1773
My last wedding was a very relaxed affair, both in planning and execution. Much more fun for everyone IMO :D

I am not qualified and any information given should be checked with a professional.

Whatever your situation Zoom counselling with qualified counsellors can help. You might like to be in touch for your secondary school aged children, or it could be you need support for yourself. To find out about costs or whether you qualify for funding (for example if you are on a low income or benefits) leave your details on this link and we will be in touch:

www.dad.info/online-zoom-counselling

Re: I'm looking for men who organise their own wedding 10 years 8 months ago #4682

Sorry, my wife and I organised our own wedding... we deliberately avoided all the "wedding-y" stuff and just kept things simple. We had a beautiful family and friends reception with basic catering and really enjoyed it!

• Page: