• Page:

TOPIC: Problems with my partner

Problems with my partner 6 years 8 months ago #32452

Me and my girlfriend are having problems at the minute, I often need help in the bedroom department which means taking something which means once a week we get to have some fun. My partner has had the operation so we can't have more kids, a few weeks ago she told me that she had been flirting on FB with someone from her past and he wanted to start something even though she is in a relationship, she had deleted all the messages and him from Facebook. I know that he has sent another friends request, what worries me is that he's sent a request but she hasn't accepted or declined. Because I have the problems it makes me paranoid, her sex drive has come back and it frustrates her that we might start something that we won't finish, I absolutely love her and won't let it end without a fight.
Any suggestions on how I can put my paranoid mind to rest, the problems I have, are all in my head because I have been to see docs etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Problems with my partner 6 years 8 months ago #32784

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1708
tricky one. Perhaps you can start flirting with her again - it's often the little things that can surprise unexpectedly. Think of little treats and surprises - it doesn't have to be expensive, just show that you are thinking of ways to surprise her.

Re: Problems with my partner 6 years 7 months ago #33047

• mb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Facebook can be a relationship killer. I hate the bloody thing. Tell her how you feel about it and maybe even ask her to come off it all together. You may be surprised at her response. When I met my partner she was on facebook, blokes flirting and being friends with her ex fellas and stuff. I hated it. I sat down one night and told her how I felt about it and how it was affecting me, without further a do she came off facebook and hasnt been back on since....I was amazed, I expexted a row but there was nothing. Honesty is the best policy pal
The following user(s) said Thank You: actd

• Page: