• Page:

TOPIC: Your relationship tips.

Your relationship tips. 5 years 5 months ago #41501

I love this quote

Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.

So I would tell someone starting their first relationship that they should try to enjoy all the small moments. Try to have small moments every day - even a chat together at the end of a busy stressful day could be one of those moments. Make the small things matter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Smiles are infectious, start an epidemic today

Your relationship tips. 5 years 5 months ago #41502

Nice quote. I like this one:

“The older I get, the less time I want to spend with the part of the human race that didn’t marry me.”

So thats my advice - enjoy being together, whatever it is........even if its watching one of her sappy tv programs or films. Actually make a point of watching those with her and try to enjoy them.

Your relationship tips. 5 years 5 months ago #41506

ok this has turned into a quote off then :huh:

I like this one :

“A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.”

Never allow resentment and anger spoil a great relationship - forgive, forget and move on.

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye

Your relationship tips. 5 years 5 months ago #41623

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1608

Blissfullyoblivious wrote: Nice quote. I like this one:

“The older I get, the less time I want to spend with the part of the human race that didn’t marry me.”

So thats my advice - enjoy being together, whatever it is........even if its watching one of her sappy tv programs or films. Actually make a point of watching those with her and try to enjoy them.

That one is a gem, and very true :) Well, excluding certain of those that did marry me but aren't any longer, of course.

Last Edit: by actd.

Your relationship tips. 5 years 5 months ago #41630

Blissfullyoblivious wrote: Nice quote. I like this one:

That's an excellent quote! :)

Check out my new Dad blog at www.schoolofdad.com
  • Page: