• Page:

TOPIC: struggle with idears

struggle with idears 4 years 3 months ago #73627

Hello all

another post
iv been thinking about some of the things my misses says to me one is about doing things together.

im no one for coming up with idears on what to do it takes me so long to decide or find things to do and this does her head in as she says im not intrested, dont get me wrong we go for walks but you no when you want to do somthing the bit extra i can never get it right.
i always think about money but i no there is things to do out there that dont need to be money.

what are you guys like with this

biggs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

struggle with idears 4 years 3 months ago #73631

Hi There,
I would look on line and down load some deal site apps, there are often days out that are hugely reduced by buying a voucher, and it may give you some ideas you haven't thought of before, there are lots of deals sites so google it down load a few and see what comes up, be warned though your email will be filled with deals every day and most will be of no interest to you Lol
GTTS

struggle with idears 4 years 3 months ago #73637

• Yoda
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 450
Voucher sites for days out are a great idea. What about booking a table somewhere for a surprise lunch or dinner? Cinema? Theatre? Perhaps if you plan something and tell her to be ready, she might like that you have made the effort and feel special?

DAD.info Moderator

I have several years experience supporting parents in family proceedings as a McKenzie Friend. I am, however, not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.

struggle with idears 4 years 3 months ago #73651

ill look at them sites :) and i woke up this afdernoon and just said right get ready we are going for out for dinner she was happy with that :)

struggle with idears 4 years 3 months ago #73655

• Yoda
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 450
Glad to hear it, hope you had a nice time together.

DAD.info Moderator

I have several years experience supporting parents in family proceedings as a McKenzie Friend. I am, however, not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.

struggle with idears 4 years 3 months ago #73667

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1815
There's a lot to be said for being spontaneous biggy! It doesn't have to be all about going out, you could tell her to put her feet up and cook her a nice meal, bottle of wine and some flowers on the table....I'm sure she would love that.

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

struggle with idears 4 years 3 months ago #73713

• actd
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1725
Stay in and cook together - that is great for a laugh together

struggle with idears 4 years 3 months ago #73725

actd wrote: Stay in and cook together - that is great for a laugh together

Speak for yourself, if my wife and I try and cook together it ends in grief we work differently I clean as I go and keep to one area, and she leaves everything till the end and spreads out accross the whole kitchen Lol
GTTS

• Page: