• Page:

TOPIC: Skyfall

Skyfall 6 years 8 months ago #19648

They reckon this film will be the most watched by Dads at the cinema this year - so are you going to see it?

We are going on Wednesday next week - can't wait!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Skyfall 6 years 8 months ago #19739

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1592
Yep, probably going next wednesday as well. Hurrah for Orange Wednesdays :D

Re: Skyfall 6 years 8 months ago #19764

Can't say bond is really my thing, it probably after years of my dad watching them over and over

DadTalk moderator

I'm not a legal proffesional and don't have any legal experience other than going through court myself. but offer my experience to help others

Re: Skyfall 6 years 8 months ago #20276

What did you guys think?

I was a little underwhelmed by the experience. It wasn't necessarily a bad film, but it certainly wasn't the 'classic' that the PR machine had promised.

It looked amazing though!

I've been where you are now. I'm here to share my experience and to support you through yours. I am not qualified in family law, or other areas of family matters. Any opinions I give are my own and any advice should be checked before acting on it.

Re: Skyfall 6 years 8 months ago #20359

I disagree - thought the story was terrific and the special effects were amazing - I really enjoyed it

Re: Skyfall 6 years 7 months ago #21437

• Tin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I thought the movie was good, great story line and the special effects were really good

I will be happy to watch it again :)

Re: Skyfall 6 years 7 months ago #21488

Super Mario wrote: They reckon this film will be the most watched by Dads at the cinema this year - so are you going to see it?

See it been to the set!

Re: Skyfall 6 years 7 months ago #21500

Ivan Dobski wrote:

Super Mario wrote: They reckon this film will be the most watched by Dads at the cinema this year - so are you going to see it?

See it been to the set!

Your car isn't as cool though :p

I watched this on the weekend, thought it was a good film, though as with most films i fell asleep through bits of it :zzz:

DadTalk moderator

I'm not a legal proffesional and don't have any legal experience other than going through court myself. but offer my experience to help others

Re: Skyfall 6 years 7 months ago #22552

Absolutely loved it. It is by far, one of the best Bond films ever. It's very dark, dramatic and the photography is superb. I really loved the strong characters and M gets lots of screen time. It's no wonder that it's now the biggest U.K. film of all time and it only took 40 days to break that record!

N.D.

Re: Skyfall 6 years 7 months ago #22568

They reckon that the new Les Mis is the best British film ever and will clean up at the oscars - bet it doesn't do as well at the box office

Re: Skyfall 6 years 7 months ago #22581

It probably won't due to the musical nature. Cultured films just cannot out perform mainstream ones, in terms of revenue.
Les Mis will indeed do well and as far as I am aware, there is no competition for it in the musical category (but could be wrong). It will do well by default but hopefully more so, by own it's own qualities.

N.D.

Re: Skyfall 6 years 5 months ago #24474

The movie is good however, there just isn't as much action as I hoped there would be!

Where's the gadgets on the Aston Martins???

Quite disappointed by that but loved the story!

• Page: