• Page:

TOPIC: Hello everyone

Hello everyone 7 years 2 months ago #11702

Hi

Helloooo everybody!

Loving this forum, I see loads of Mummy forum Sites and it makes a refreshing change to stumble on this.
I'm a dad of 2, I have a 1 year old daughter (daddy's girl) and a 3 year old Boy (tantrum child) I am always after advise and ideas on parenting as you all know it is very daunting and doesn't get any easier. I am happily married and i run a webstore selling teaching supplies and kids reward products to schools and parents.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by mattee77.

Re: Hello everyone 7 years 2 months ago #11709

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1578
Hi Mattee and welcome to the forum

Lots of dads on here who I'm sure will give you the benefit of their experiences (in fact Ratso's post today should give you a taste of what's to come :lol: ) and look forward to hearing your experiences.

Last Edit: by actd.

Re: Hello everyone 7 years 2 months ago #11718

Welcome to the site mate. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Gooner

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye

Re: Hello everyone 7 years 2 months ago #11732

actd wrote: Hi Mattee and welcome to the forum

Lots of dads on here who I'm sure will give you the benefit of their experiences (in fact Ratso's post today should give you a taste of what's to come :lol: ) and look forward to hearing your experiences.

Yeah just took a read of that, Hmmm Cant wait :boohoo:

Re: Hello everyone 7 years 2 months ago #11737

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye
  • Page: