• Page:

TOPIC: The Trouble With Girls

The Trouble With Girls 5 years 7 months ago #33623

• DaddyJ
  • DaddyJ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am new to this site, having just been referred by a friend since my marriage is about to collapse. I have been married for eight years and we have three sons under seven. My wife is leaving me becsause I have some minor disability, although I was diagnosed before we married. It seems very much that now she has a house, kids and financial support, she doesn't need a husband. She was a foreign national so she also got a British passport out of the deal. 'Self seeking' doesn't even begin to explain it.

I'm not looking for advice at this stage, just some empathy, I suppose, and to introduce myself as I sense that I will become a frequent visitor. Ironically, I have had trouble with women all my life and thought when I got married that I would find stability. 'Life's a bitch and then you marry one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Super Mario. Reason: we shouldn't use this site to advertise products unless you are recommending the book which your post isnt doing.

Re: The Trouble With Girls 5 years 7 months ago #33628

Hi there and welcome

I can see that you are hurting and really bitter but please use us to seek some solace - great place to rant and you'll get some sound advice.

There will be a number of people in the same boat so do feel free to post

Re: The Trouble With Girls 5 years 7 months ago #33793

Hi there,

Seems like you have a long journey ahead of you.

Hopefully you will be able to gain information you need from us as and when you need it.

GTTS

Re: The Trouble With Girls 5 years 7 months ago #33823

• DaddyJ
  • DaddyJ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for the replies. Actually, I think the situation is developing reasonably well. It's certainly not as bad as some experiences that people are having. We are selling houses to buy ones to live in. Not living with my wife will be a blessing but I'll miss seing my three boys all the time.

Last Edit: by actd. Reason: Removing the advertising link
  • Page: