• Page:

TOPIC: false allegations of DV to get legal aid

false allegations of DV to get legal aid 6 years 7 months ago #43193

hi again all

In January my ex made a allegation to police of domestic violence and emotional abuse but the police did not visit me or call me. I found this out by the foi request to the social services.

since then she has sent me text messages after I drop kids off implying I hit i.e. "don't you ever grab me like that infront of kids again"

or " how can I speak to you when you are shouting at me and swearing at me"

in fact none of this has happened as I try to avoid confrontation to avoid false allegations, my twin daughters are starting to speak now and she is teaching them to say daddy hit me I don't hit my kids, one of them have said it to the school and they told the mother who called In social services, does the school have to tell me that the daughter has said that.

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

false allegations of DV to get legal aid 6 years 7 months ago #43220

best thing to do is get someone to come with you when you pick the kids up that way your protected as you have a witness and also get them them to record the drop off and then transfer it to paper but also keep the recording too

false allegations of DV to get legal aid 6 years 7 months ago #43221

and drop off for the moment

false allegations of DV to get legal aid 6 years 7 months ago #43467

Exactly the same mate, ive seen my ex sat in her car calling the police stating id hit her and then laughing all to get me arrested when she found out I had a new partner, I'm mid way through a custody battle now and these false allegations are the back bone to her stopping me seeing my son

She got full legal aid while im paying even though I havnt laid a finger on her

Even worse I had a statement from social were she told them I "had never hit her" yet she still got it and the police arnt bothered as I was not charged

Its so tipped in a females favour

Worst is it was her who was violent in our relationship however the fact im a big guy and shes a female my accusations are ignored

false allegations of DV to get legal aid 6 years 7 months ago #43624

that's typical, I have decied to record all handovers now on my phone and since then she has text me on one occasion telling me to stop shouting at her when I drop the kids of coz it scares her and the kids, I haven't told her I am recording hand overs but just waiting for her to call the police and make another allegation then I can show the recording to prove she is full of shit.

• Page: