TOPIC: Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ]

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64785

• Blue
  • Blue's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

Just found this resource and will be looking around a probably asking some questions.

Good to find this place and best wishes to you all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64787

Its a very quiet forum unfortunately

Ive been through it like most on here.

Remember to say "it could be worse" is equitable to telling a happy person they could be happier. People feel what they feel.

I have some knowledge of some stuff.

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64788

• Blue
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Twiston wrote: Its a very quiet forum unfortunately

Oh dear - Well thank you for responding to my intro! :)

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64791

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1579
Hi and welcome Blue

I have to disagree with the "quiet"comment so please don't be put off by that, as a new member with only 9 posts to his name, Twiston isn't really in a position to comment fairly .. I have over 5000 posts to my name and I'm not even the lead poster!

It's always pretty quiet here in the welcome section, but other sections have plenty going on!... Particularly the Legal Eagle section.

Hope to see you around!

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64793

Tad harsh nanny, Ive been on for a while, but look around the forum for how long it has been since the last posts etc its only an observation. I just know some forums are very active, this isnt.

Ive been through it like most on here.

Remember to say "it could be worse" is equitable to telling a happy person they could be happier. People feel what they feel.

I have some knowledge of some stuff.

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64796

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
Lol it wasn't meant harshly...I was just pointing out that you are a new member... You registered on 6th June, not quite two weeks ago, hardly a while..But if I offended you I apologise.

I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64833

• Blue
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the welcome in :)

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64836

Hi Blue,

Welcome along, the forum has it's ups and downs but there is usually one of us Moderators floating around so any questions post away and I'm sure we will find you some help.

NJ, There is a chance that Twiston could have been looking around for a while in the background and only just joined.

Twiston, This forum seem to gather members and posts as and when people find them selves in trouble, though we would like to make it more of a social place so feel free to add some posts that will enable conversation.

GTTS

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64839

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
Thankfully Blue has been able to sort his issue out....but I do hope he sticks around and gets to know us all!

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64853

Hello and welcome Blue, I can guarantee you that when you ask, we will be here. Welcome and thank you for joining the conversation.

Having worked with fathers, male carers and their children for over 14 years, I believe greatly in the value that fathers bring to their children and equally the value that children bring to their fathers.

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64859

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1578
Hi Blue - welcome, and I hope you can stick around.

Twiston, it may be not as busy as other forums, but as you said on one of your other threads, the conversation on there (regarding the case in the news at the moment) is beyond belief. I would hate to think that anyone would have cause to make the same comment about threads on this forum, and I would hope that the information on here is more relevant, friendly and helpful and ultimately aimed targeted at what is best for the children in a relationship, which is ultimately what we are about.

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64869

• Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 303
Hey Blue, welcome!

Have to agree with NJ and the mods posts on this thread.

Anything you would like to ask or chat about will always get a friendly and helpful response.

People do tend to dip in and out or just read posts until something relevant they may have experience of appears. I've been on here a while now and would have been lost without the advice my partner needed in the early days.

I guess we're not as active as other forums, agree with actd, some of the threads on that other site were beyond belief.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nannyjane

Mum and Step Mum, supporting my partner through the Family Court maze. I feel passionately about children having a right to a relationship with both parents and am currently in training to be an MF.
  • Page: