• Page:

TOPIC: Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ]

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64922

hello all,

I didnt mean offence, but forums Ive bene involved with before always tend to have floaters and threads get responses within hours if not minutes, here just seems slower and quieter, probably as suggested due to peak and troughs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ive been through it like most on here.

Remember to say "it could be worse" is equitable to telling a happy person they could be happier. People feel what they feel.

I have some knowledge of some stuff.

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64923

Hi twiston,

Don't worry as said it can be quiet here at times this seems to be one of them, a lot of us have been around a long time and have seen the site peak where we are very busy, lots of members join to get the help they need and then when they have enough information they don't return, we still have a core number of members that have stuck around and are here on and off throughout the week.

Join in on some of the other threads we have a couple of ones just for fun at the moment.

GTTS

Hello everyone [ doffs virtual cap and nods ] 3 years 10 months ago #64925

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1579
...no offence taken Twiston....and none meant.

Something I've noticed on other forums is the amount of back biting that goes on....that doesn't happen here either thank goodness!

We are respectful and friendly. Something else too, there's a lot of support and practical assistance going on behind the scenes due to the confidential nature of the subject matter...you weren't to know that though!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twiston

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.
  • Page: