• Page:

TOPIC: just saying Hello from the North West

just saying Hello from the North West 4 years 4 months ago #66374

Well after reaching 40 and worked all of my life . I am going to be the stay at home dad to two of my babies 4yo and 10 weeks whilst er indoors becomes the breadwinner. I have nothing but respect and admiration for single parents or stay at home mums or dads . Its hard work and never time for a rest.

If anyone knows of any dads groups in liverpool let me know if not i may start one. Looking to meet dads who are experiencing sleepless nights milk being projected onto ones clothes . Every room in the house being turned over the list is endless lol

matthew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.”
John Lennon

just saying Hello from the North West 4 years 4 months ago #66386

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1815
Hi Matthew and welcome to the Forum :)

...I'm afraid I don't know of any groups dad groups in Liverpool, give it a Google and see what comes up. You could ask your Health Visitor if she knows of any groups, but it's a great idea to start one of your own anyway ;)

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

just saying Hello from the North West 4 years 4 months ago #66391

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1681
Hi and welcome - that's quite a change in life you're about to go through :)

just saying Hello from the North West 4 years 4 months ago #66405

Hi And welcome

• Page: