• Page:

TOPIC: Spcific issue order.

Spcific issue order. 2 years 10 months ago #90689

Can I put in for a specific issue order via another C100 when a child arrangement order via a C100 is in between court cases 3+4 (6+7 court apperences overall)Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Spcific issue order. 2 years 10 months ago #90711

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1815
You can make a fresh application in existing proceedings and you would need to use form C2 to do this. Some courts only require the C2 form, but it has happened recently that they also require a member here to submit the C100 too.
If you want to make a new application within your existing proceedings, I would fill out both forms and take them along to the court in person., just to be sure.

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

Spcific issue order. 2 years 10 months ago #90725

• Yoda
  • Thank you received: 464
I would say the same.

I've only ever heard of a C100 being required as well as a C2 on a couple of occasions but it's probably worth doing

DAD.info Moderator

I have several years experience supporting parents in family proceedings as a McKenzie Friend. I am, however, not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.

Spcific issue order. 2 years 10 months ago #90779

Thank you both, obtained the C2

• Page: