• Page:

TOPIC: My ex never told me she was pregnant

My ex never told me she was pregnant 1 year 3 weeks ago #91385

• Jing1
  • Jing1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi just wondering if eney one could help my ex didn’t tell me she was pregnant and will not put me on birth certificate because she is in a new relationship with my cousin and he can’t have kid get nasty pictures of him feeding my 4 month old boy and she has became really nasty so whent to a lawyer and she has said I will never gt to him for going to seek legal advice am only 2 and no one will take me seriously what can I do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My ex never told me she was pregnant 1 year 3 weeks ago #91386

• Yoda
  • Thank you received: 408
Hi

You need to try and set up mediation. If the mother won't atttend, the mediator will stamp a form that allows you to make a court application for contact and Parental Responsibility.

Best of luck

DAD.info Moderator

I have several years experience supporting parents in family proceedings as a McKenzie Friend. I am, however, not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.

My ex never told me she was pregnant 1 year 3 weeks ago #91393

hi

as yoda as said, you will need to find a local family mediation centre in your area and make an appointment, if your ex does not come then they will sign page 19 of the c100 form for a contact order that you supply to your local family court

• Page: