• Page:

TOPIC: my 3 year old said the f word,

my 3 year old said the f word, 7 months 2 weeks ago #96102

• a1dad2be
  • a1dad2be's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
i dont no what to do about this it has not come from me,, on my contact today,,,,,,,,, my little girl said f f f fuk, what can i do? shes only 3 for gods sake, its got to be her mother,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

my 3 year old said the f word, 7 months 2 weeks ago #96103

If you have no evidence of where it came from, there is very little you can do. Other than mention it (don't accuse) to your ex that's about it i'm afraid.

If Cafcass are involved it's always worth just having it noted.

my 3 year old said the f word, 7 months 2 weeks ago #96107

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1737
Unfortunately kids pick up swear words at the drop of a hat... as has been said, you could mention it to your ex, if your on speaking terms. It’s highly unlikely that she would admit to swearing in front of her, even if she did there’s little you could do about it.

If she uses it again, the best way to deal with it is to ignore it... drawing attention to it could have the opposite effect.

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

my 3 year old said the f word, 7 months 1 week ago #96124

• Yoda
  • Thank you received: 414
Probably best to raise it with your ex and make a note of it if court / cafcass are still involved, but as Mojo says the best way to deal with it, is just to ignore it.

Does she go to nursery? That's where my kids started to pick up bad words from!

DAD.info Moderator

I have several years experience supporting parents in family proceedings as a McKenzie Friend. I am, however, not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.
  • Page: