• Page:

TOPIC: Can't see my daughter

Can't see my daughter 1 month 1 week ago #98720

Tough one long storey short my ex wont let me see my daughter due to the following,

1.She wants a quiet life alone

2.She likes her privacy and doesn't want people coming to her house knocking on the door

3.She says she doesnt want anybody messaging her that includes me

4.She says co parenting is so stressful of a thought and she rather be on her own and me not be in here life all the time

5.She says she feels trapped that she has a tie with me forever and a little bit stiffled?

6.She said she doesnt want to deal with my bull...t whatever that means, I can't handle me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Danbruno1105.

Can't see my daughter 1 month 1 week ago #98721

Hmm. That sounds pretty selfish of her? How long has it been since you last saw your daughter? Seems like a lot of people do not really plan or consider consequences, before breaking up.

Can't see my daughter 1 month 1 week ago #98727

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1717
I thought you had a Child Arrangements Order Dan?

She doesn’t have a choice, she chose to have a child with you and you are just as entitled to have a relationship with your child as she is... she needs to grow up!

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

• Page: