• Page:

TOPIC: im feeling really really down

im feeling really really down 2 months 3 weeks ago #99133

• a1dad2be
  • a1dad2be's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
ok im down about the reason i had to remove myself about contact with my daughters life 5 months ago,, im doughting myself every day, if i did the right thing,, i dont think i have has any body walked away,, im so upset about all i had to do re court only to give up after ,, becoming ill,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

im feeling really really down 2 months 3 weeks ago #99136

hi,

what is your health like? are you able to have any contact with your child?

im feeling really really down 2 months 3 weeks ago #99145

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1763
You fought so hard for contact with your child, I’m sure that you wouldn’t have given it up for no reason.

It’s understandable that you’re feeling down..I don’t know where you stand health wise now, and that will have a bearing on whether you should restart the process. It’s tough and puts a lot of strain on even the strongest person. I think you have to be sure that you are in a good enough place, both mentally and physically, before you restart the process.

It’s normal to feel doubt that you made the right decision, so try not to beat yourself up about it.

All the best

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

• Page: