• Page:

TOPIC: Inaccurate CAFFCAS Report

Inaccurate CAFFCAS Report 2 weeks 10 hours ago #101507

• Devo
  • Devo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi men.. Anyone had a CAFFCAS safeguarding report come back, that's inaccurate on dates and times etc? Any advice will be much appreciated.. And on it goes... Devo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Inaccurate CAFFCAS Report 2 weeks 7 hours ago #101511

hi,

yes i had one full of silly mistakes. like police check done on 3 year old child. nothing found :) names wrong etc.

if theres any factual errors on dates, names, times, then contact the cafcass person who wrote letter and ask them to correct it. they should correct and send to you again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Devo

Inaccurate CAFFCAS Report 1 week 4 days ago #101564

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1654
I had one about 15 years ago - it was a 50+ page report and there were errors in. However, I decided that the errors didn't significantly affect the tone and content of the report, so I didn't have them corrected as it wouldn't have affected any decision based on the report.

Inaccurate CAFFCAS Report 1 week 1 day ago #101612

• Yoda
  • Thank you received: 433
As above - if they are minor - don't cause yourself a load of extra stress getting these altered.

If they are factual - you can contact Cafcass and ask them to correct their errors.

If they opinion based - you will need to challenge these in court.

DAD.info Moderator

I have several years experience supporting parents in family proceedings as a McKenzie Friend. I am, however, not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.

Inaccurate CAFFCAS Report 1 week 9 hours ago #101637

Yes, mine did. I pointed them out, as they tell you to. But they did not change a thing, kept in to the original version which I have raised a complaint about.

• Page: