• Page:

TOPIC: Newbie here

Newbie here 2 weeks 9 hours ago #106505

Hiya,

I hope all is well with you, as much as it can be in these times! I'm here to to talk about my partner and what he's going through, so will be heading to the legal forum, shortly. I'm at a loss. If anyone can recommend some good family law books that are easy to navigate I would be grateful.

TIA
Sue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Newbie here 2 weeks 9 hours ago #106506

good evening sue. the best way is to put on forum a brief detail what has happened . normally best to put age of kids as for example a dad would get a lot more contact if a child was over 5-6 as supposed if child was a baby especially if under age of 2. it is normally best to represent yourself initially with help of forum . sometimes things can get complicated and if your partner is naturally angry and things aren't going too well sometimes it requires representation to get the end result if that makes sense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SueDeNimm

Newbie here 6 days 8 hours ago #106684

It does, thank you :) I'm quite a calm person but I have some legal/court experience (employment law, mostly), so I've been advising him on how to conduct himself. I will outline the issues - presumably, I do that on the post in legal, or is the length of the post considered too onerous to reply? I can summarise quite well and add any extraneous information as we go along, I guess...

Newbie here 6 days 1 hour ago #106686

You could post it in legal , but if you posted it somewhere similar wouldn't matter too much. Yes just been in a court of any kind would give you some kind of experience how to conduct yourself or what to expect

• Page: