• Page:

TOPIC: Its a................ Girl!!! :)

Its a................ Girl!!! :) 10 years 3 months ago #6632

Hi all had our 20 week scan yesterday, everything is where it should be with no visible abnormalities. Decided to find out the sex of the baby as its just so much easier to prepare for and it turns out its a Girl!! Have not stopped smiling since yesterday! Woke up this morning looking at the new scan photos with an ear to ear grin on my face, such an amazing feeling! Can’t wait until my little princess is here with us for all the cuddles and kisses in the world! :D

Rhys Joseph :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Its a................ Girl!!! :) 10 years 3 months ago #6634

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1769
Congratulations. I'm all in favour of knowing the sex of the baby beforehand - if nothing else, then she has a name before she's born :)

Re: Its a................ Girl!!! :) 10 years 3 months ago #6635

Thanks mate. In all fairness we had a set of names picked for either outcome, its just so much easier to buy clothes, bedsets etc. Also it dont help that im very inpatient lol. Just another 20 weeks to go :| )

Re: Its a................ Girl!!! :) 10 years 3 months ago #6663

Great name.. :D

We look forward to watching Hannah grow and develop over all the years to come Rhys as well as reading about how things are going for you in this exciting new stage of your life.

Re: Its a................ Girl!!! :) 10 years 3 months ago #6665

Keep us posted Rhys Joseph.

Have you checked out our Wednesday blog - from dad to be Simon D

Simon's Blog

Some great writing.

Gooner

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye

Re: Its a................ Girl!!! :) 10 years 3 months ago #6702

Dont worry guys il keep you posted am itching with excitment. :D

Can i have some advice on the must needs for a newborn as i have seen a few checklists on what we may need but neither 2 lists are the same. If you could just let me know what where the "glad we bought this" or "could never of coped without" items please

Many thanks Rhys

• Page: