• Page:

TOPIC: Hi All

Hi All 10 years 3 months ago #6747

• DABenji
  • DABenji's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Just wanted to drop you all a message and say hey, I was collared in the baby show today and signed up on the spot. My names David, father-to-be due on the 9th of January.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Hi All 10 years 3 months ago #6750

Hi DABenji,

Welcome to DadTalk. Congratulations on your impending arrival.

How was the baby show - did you end up buy loads of things for the little one ?

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye

Re: Hi All 10 years 3 months ago #6759

• DABenji
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
it was fantastic, busy but me and the better half enjoyed, managed to get what we needed plus a few extra bits, Emma sorted her tens machine that she wanted to hire, I got her a glider chair, and we managed to get the travel system sorted ended up going for the Britax B-Smart with all the bits plus the sleeper so pretty much sorted now.

Re: Hi All 10 years 3 months ago #6762

Hi, welcome to dadtalk. Sounds like dadtalk towers has been emptied in favour of the Babyshow this weekend then? Good call!

Big shout out to all those new members over the last few days - welcome! Looking forward to sharing the adventure together

Ron
\Relieved that Rooney has signed....
\Convinced it was all a coup cooked up by Rooney and Sir Alex to extract some ££ for new players....

You might win a match, but you can't match our wins!

United forever!!

Re: Hi All 10 years 3 months ago #6766

Hi DABenji - sounds like you really racked up! I was on the DadTalk stand, and by the time I walked around the Show, I was too tired to really take advantage of anything. We're shopping for a pushchair this week. What sold you on the one you got?

HoodWink
DadTalk Editor

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~Elizabeth Stone

Re: Hi All 10 years 2 months ago #6767

• DABenji
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
The look, the stuff we got with it, and the weight. Went with the view of getting the mamas and papas ultima but when we had a look round found the bebecar and britax systems that we liked, although the bebecar ones looked awesome they dont have a car seat base which from what I have seen makes life alot easier, the Britax one has the easiest car seat base I have seen and that was one of the other things that sold it for us.
Had a look on the web and from 80% of the reviews I found, they are a good make so pleased with what we got. Just have to wait till january for a little someone to put in them lol.

I met two gentlemen on the stand one asked if I was ok and the other showed where to login and then we were chating in the line for one of the cafes near the stand, not sure whos who yet.

Re: Hi All 10 years 2 months ago #6815

Saturday - I you must have met Harveys Dad & buzzlightyear758 (forum names).

Deffo not me as I was there on Friday and Sunday.

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye
  • Page: