• Page:

TOPIC: Facebook Page

Facebook Page 6 years 10 months ago #18715

Hi Fellas,

Could I ask you to take the time to check out my Facebook Page

www.facebook.com/pages/Expressions-Floor...7661217949107?ref=hl

Thanks Guys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Facebook Page 6 years 7 months ago #23968

Looks good! :)

Keep it up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: warrior2000

Re: Facebook Page 5 years 11 months ago #34221

• LifeRebalanced
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Life Rebalanced - www.LifeRebalanced.com
  • Thank you received: 2
Your facebook page looks good. I like that you post pictures of your jobs on the facebook page. It may be nice if you could add links with the pictures over to your actual website that detail some pricing options or a quick way the customer could get more information about how to contact you for a quote.

I also noticed your website hides a lot of the content "below the fold". That is, the header and picture take up so much of the page I didn't notice the content changed when I switched pages as it was hidden below the scroll point. The carpet picture looks great but maybe the header can be tightened up some so the main content area appears closer to the top so you can get more information to the user when they first get to your webpage.

The most important information you really want to promote should be right on the main page above the fold so you can direct their eyes there quickly.

Just some thoughts. I hope it helps!

Great job on the floors, they look really good.

LIFE REBALANCED - www.LifeRebalanced.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Find balance between competing areas of life, find a fresh perspective, a new idea, and motivation to apply something you already know.
  • Page: