DAD Life Coach: Steve
I decided to become a transformational life coach after going through a very tough time in my personal life. I had hit rock bottom. After seeking professional help, I was able to overcome my issues. While I was receiving this help, it was suggested to me, because of my warm, friendly and approachable nature, that I would make a very good life coach. After studying life coaching and what it can do for people, I decided that this is what I wanted to do.
I will never offer advice as I believe that you are the best person to decide what is best for you. What I am offering is a safe and confidential space without fear of being judged. I offer a patient, supportive and understanding environment. Through listening and asking questions, my aim is to help you achieve your goals, take you from where you are to where you want to be, notice hidden patterns that were not visible and even see things that you did not realise were possible.
Terms and Conditions
- Free coaching sessions are limited and subject to availability. If oversubscribed, there may be a waiting period. The offer may be withdrawn or amended at any point.
- The coach is free to decide whether they would be a suitable match for your requirements and if not, is not obliged to carry out or continue coaching. This can be before starting the coaching sessions or during the coaching sessions. Equally, you are free to stop your coaching sessions at any point.
- Each coach has their own way of coaching and will discuss this with you before your sessions commence, to ensure you are mutually agreed on the guidelines and boundaries.
- Your 3 coaching sessions must take place within a 6 week period of time. Should you then wish to continue with additional coaching sessions, this is something you would discuss and agree directly with your coach.
- The financial value of 'up to £250' is based on the coaching fees of those coaches involved.
- The coaches are not affiliated with us in any way and we are not responsible or liable for the coaching service that subsequently takes place between you and the coach.
- There is no cash alternative if you do not complete the three free sessions. We are not liable for any cancellations or missed sessions, whether that be deemed the fault of the coach or client.
- DAD.info will not have access to any details from your communication with the life coaches other than your initial enquiry form submission.
- By submitting the enquiry form, you give consent for your name, contact number and email address to be passed to the coach you have approached. This will be used for the sole purpose of contacting you regarding the coaching. We will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
As a charity, it takes a lot of effort to keep DAD.info up-to-date and relevant.If you feel that we've helped you in some small way please consider texting DAD10 followed by a donation amount of either £5 or £10 to 70070*
*Your donation via text may be eligible for Gift Aid. You may be contacted on the mobile number you used to give you the opportunity to add Gift Aid to your donation. If you are sent a link to a page to submit your details, as with any mobile browsing, you may incur charges from your network provider when visiting that page. If you are asked to text those details, then a standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates) will be incurred.