I first came to coaching as a client, having hit rock bottom in terms of confidence and with no idea which way to go. Coaching helped me to find my way and the experience inspired me to become a coach to help others do the same.
My aim is to provide a safe, supportive space to explore and, ultimately, to move forward; I work with you to help you identify and achieve what success means to you. At the end of each session, I’ll ask you to commit to taking a minimum of one exploratory action to report back for the next session. The core tenet of my coaching is that you are the expert on your life.
Being coached is a way of being completely heard, so that the hidden patterns in your thinking become visible. It helps you to see options which you might not have realised were available so you can choose what’s best for you. It’s a space where you can express anything in complete confidence and know that, although I may push and challenge you, I am always on your side.
I am a qualified Mental Health First Aider, as well as a Transformational Coach. I hold a Bachelors degree in Psychology and an MSc in Gender, Development, and Globalisation, giving me a unique insight into the way societal expectations place a different burden on men. I have worked with many parents in 1:2 practice to improve their relationships with their children, their partners and themselves.
Terms and Conditions
- Free coaching sessions are limited and subject to availability. If oversubscribed, there may be a waiting period. The offer may be withdrawn or amended at any point.
- The coach is free to decide whether they would be a suitable match for your requirements and if not, is not obliged to carry out or continue coaching. This can be before starting the coaching sessions or during the coaching sessions. Equally, you are free to stop your coaching sessions at any point.
- Each coach has their own way of coaching and will discuss this with you before your sessions commence, to ensure you are mutually agreed on the guidelines and boundaries.
- Your 3 coaching sessions must take place within a 6 week period of time. Should you then wish to continue with additional coaching sessions, this is something you would discuss and agree directly with your coach.
- The financial value of ‘up to £250’ is based on the coaching fees of those coaches involved.
- The coaches are not affiliated with us in any way and we are not responsible or liable for the coaching service that subsequently takes place between you and the coach.
- There is no cash alternative if you do not complete the three free sessions. We are not liable for any cancellations or missed sessions, whether that be deemed the fault of the coach or client.
- DAD.info will not have access to any details from your communication with the life coaches other than your initial enquiry form submission.
- By submitting the enquiry form, you give consent for your name, contact number and email address to be passed to the coach you have approached. This will be used for the sole purpose of contacting you regarding the coaching. We will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.