Dad dot info form. Ask questions, get answers
Clear all

[Solved] Help with not seeing children and court

New Member Registered

My ex stopped me seeing my children in April this year, it was on a 4 on 4 off basis and she stopped it a month after me and my partner had a child, no valid reason apart from doesn't suit her and her partner and children where late 4 times in academic year. Since then she has filed a non molestation order for domestic violence which isn't true, as she didn't like that I would go round to her address to see th children on my days to have them and would call the police and make false allegations, I agreed to terms of the order and judge granted it with no finding of fact. Had the joys of dealing with cms, she offered mediation but just for my daughter as my eldest son is not mine which I found out by dna test Dec last year, and in her statement she states I knew from day one which I didn't and I have raised him for last ten years. I have recently had court paperwork come through and she is taking me to court for her to have them until they are 16 and both children are named on paperwork. Looking for advise I have carcass phoning on 16th of next month, looking for a bit of guidance from people going through it or been through it. Thank you

Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2020 5:18 pm
Famed Member


I would suggest you ask cafcass/court to keep your original arrangement of 4 days on and off. You can just state the facts that the arrangements had been working very well, then all of a sudden your ex stopped contact and you want contact re-instated ASAP.

if your court order will state you have 50/50 equal day to care, then you won't have to pay any maintenance.

Posted : 28/11/2020 5:44 pm

Pin It on Pinterest