Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Help to fill court ...
Clear all

[Solved] Help to fill court order

Active Member Registered

Hello everyone, I'm a father of a 3 y old boy and my ex abductin him from me for over a year, she moved to Glasgow and I looking for help to start a court order as she's is unable to contact or care about. I just cannot pay a very expensive solicitor but I would consider some fair and affordable price if is the case.

Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2019 7:12 pm
Illustrious Member Registered

I did answer your last post Miguel and explained that the family laws in Scotland are different so it’s probably better you contact some advice services in Scotland.

Here’s a copy of the comment I made

Hi Miguel

Do you have an address where they moved to? Without that you would not be able to make a court application.

The family law in Scotland is a different process to here in England, it might be a good idea if you contact the Scottish Children’s Legal Centre and ask how you go about contact with your son. Here’s a link to their website, they have a helpline telephone number that you can call

It might also be helpful for you to speak to Families Need Fathers, they have branches in Scotland and you could also call and ask for more advice. Here’s a link to their website where you’ll find details of meetings in Scotland, with contact numbers of the organisers. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page for the section for Scotland.

Best of luck

Posted : 21/01/2019 7:54 pm
Illustrious Member Registered

I’ve looked up the name of the Families Need Fathers organiser for Glasgow, here’s the details for him

Alastair: telephone - 0131 557 2440

Email -

Posted : 21/01/2019 7:57 pm

Pin It on Pinterest