Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
I need your help pl...
Clear all

[Solved] I need your help please

New Member Registered

Hi guys I'm Mario,I broke up with my girlfriend, and she said to me after we broke up she's pregnant,now she don't want see me,she don't want show me the test,basically she don't want me as a father next to her,what I can do? I'm so confused,its not fair because its my baby as well,can I do Something? Like law,or police I don't know

Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2017 10:26 pm
Famed Member Registered

Hi Mario,
I think I'm right in saying that until the baby is born there isn't too much you can do legally.
But it doesn't stop you from being prepped ready for when the baby is born, you will have legal rights and you can work on these rights through mediation and court if needed.
There are some useful posts in the legal section so have a look around and any questions just ask.

Posted : 22/03/2017 9:57 am

Pin It on Pinterest